A consistent process for providing and efficiently deploying adequate resources is being permanently developed throughout the organization.
As a consequence, the Company can count on:
- Qualified personnel - about 350 employees;
- Infrastructure necessary to realize product conformity;
- Appropriate working conditions;
- Updated information;
- Suppliers approved as a result of an evaluation process;
- Natural and financial resources that enable activities to be performed adequately;
- Working area of 30,000 m² (covered area, including warehouses) +4,500 m² open warehouse + 20,000 m² transport surfaces + open zones.
The following infrastructure for the processes of cutting, folding, rolling, welding, machining, assembly, shot blasting and painting is available. It is being consistently improved by accessing European funds.
Cranes & Internal transportation
- in the final delivery area a portal crane with two hooks 5/20 to and clearance under hook of 8 m;
- in the warehouse a portal crane with two hooks 5/12.5to and clearance under hook of 8 m;
- in the "Heavy structures workshop", covering 3 workshops, the hanging capacity consists of 4 overhead cranes of 12,5 to with clearance under hook of 8m and 1 overhead crane with 2 hooks of 5/20 to with clearance under hook of 8 m; this shop is for single units and short series production;
- in the "Light structures workshop", covering 2 workshops, 3 overhead cranes of 5 to / 5 m clearance under hook are in use. This shop is for series production.
- in the “Assembly” workshop covering 1 hall, 2 overhead cranes of 12,5 to / 8 m clearance under hook are used. This is only for final assembly.
- Two electric pallet loaders 5 to/ 3m;
- Two electric transport cars 5 to.
Cutting, machining, welding, assembling and corrosion protection facilities/equipment:
Cutting shop - covered and working area 1175 sqm+165 sqm+1870 sqm – 3 workshops - the equipment consists of:
- one grit-blasting machine before cutting 12,000x3,000x500mm;
- one CNC high definition plasma cutting machine for SS, tmax =30 mm, 12,000x3,000mm;
- three CNC installations for cutting by oxy-fuel gas for CS, tmax=300 mm, 12,000x3,000mm;
- one CNC laser cutting machine tmax =8 mm for CS and tmax =4 mm for SS, 3,000x1,500mm;
- Five rolling machines for plates, tmax=35 mm, Ømin=1,800mm, Lmax=700mm or tmax=10 mm, Ømin=510mm, Lmax=2500mm, one of them CNC;
- two rolling machines for rolled sections (IPE, HEB, HEA, UNP), one of them CNC;
- four bending machines, tmax=30 mm, Lmax=1,500mm, one of them CNC with tmax=6 mm, Lmax=6000mm;
- two hydraulic shearers, one of them CNC, tmax=13mm, Wmax=3,000mm;
- one hydraulic combined shearer for sheet-metal strips and profiles, tmax=20 mm and Ømax=40mm;
- two NC tape-sawing machines, Hmax=350mm, Wmax=400mm;
- one CNC tape-sawing machine, Hmax=600mm, Wmax=1100mm;
- hydraulic press of 250 tons / 1000mm stroke.
Machining workshop - covered working area 1370 sqm:
- One CNC Horizontal boring and milling machine with travel axis Xmax=8.000mm, Ymax=3.000mm, Zmax= 2.500mm (Bohrwerk) with rotary table, travel axis 1.000 mm
- One CNC Horizontal boring and milling machine, Xmax=2500mm, Ymax=1600mm, Zmax=1000mm
- One CNC Horizontal boring and milling machine, Xmax=3.000mm, Ymax=1500mm, Zmax=800mm
- CNC Vertical milling center, Xmax=2050mm, Ymax=1300mm, Zmax= 800mm;
- CNC Parallel lathe, Ømax=550mm; Lmax=1.600mm;
- Six Horizontal boring and milling machines, Xmax=1.200mm, Ymax=1.000mm;
- Normal and vertical lathes, Dmax=3300mm; Hmax=2000mm (Carrousel);
- Universal milling machines, Xmax=1200mm, Ymax=350mm; Zmax= 500mm;
- Planing machines, Lmax=4000mm, Wmax=2600mm;
- Grinding machines (circular and flat), Lmax=100mm, Wmax=380mm.
Welding/Assembly workshops ("Heavy and Light structures workshops") – use 40 tons horizontal hydraulic presses for straightening welded structures, drilling machines for 25 to 60 mm holes, manual oxygen-gas/flame cutting devices, manual grinding machines, welding electrodes and flux drying ovens, portable dry kilns, different kinds of welding machines of which the following are new: 20 MIG-MAG welding machines, 1 SAW/UP installation, 2 MIG-MAG welding carriages and 1 roller bed. The main welding processes in use (qualified acc. to EN ISO 15614-1/ EN 288-3) are:
- SMAW/ E-Hand (111 - Metal arc welding with covered electrode),
- SAW/ UP (121 - Submerged-arc welding with one wire electrode),
- GMAW/ MIG-MAG (131/135 – Metal inert/ active gas welding),
- GTAW/ TIG (141 - Tungsten inert gas welding),
- FCAW/ Flux (136 - Tubular cored metal arc welding with active gas shield).
The welders are qualified and certified in accordance with EN 287-1/EN 1418 and the two welding coordinators have diplomas of international welding engineers.
A laser instrument – Easy-LaserÒ D670 made by Damalini AB Sweden – is available as a measurement equipment for welded structures.
In the Corrosion Protection workshop - main facilities are: abrasive blast-cleaning with shots/grits or sand (a new cabin of 18x6x6m) (preparation grade Sa 2 ½ is inspected visually and the surface profile/ roughness is graded/ determined by the means of ISO comparator and replica tape method) and coating application by spraying using airless spray installation and painting guns. A new painting cabin (12x5x5m) is installed. Ambient conditions (humidity, surrounding air and surface temperature, dew point) are monitored with adequate instruments. Coatings are checked by visual assessment and dry film thickness is measured at each critical stage with a digital apparatus. Also the device for cross-cut test is available in order to verify the resistance of paint coating. The painting area is in-door, it is heated if required and equipped with exhausting system to ensure proper conditions for this process.
As part of the measurement and monitoring process of the product, the following non-destructive examinations are carried out by our qualified (acc. to EN 473) personnel:
- visual testing;
- penetrant testing;
- magnetic particle testing (magnetic yoke Y7-welds, KH10-bars and chamferings, 1000A, ultraviolet light ZB 100 F);
- ultrasonic testing (USN 32X-curve DAC, TCG and AVG/DGS);
- radiographic testing – X-rays (ERESCO 65 MF4 - max. 65 mm thickness, 300kV/6mA).
Other endowment: CAD/CAM licensed software (AutoCad and SolidWorks), Chamfering machine for plates (60mm-600), Micro-percussion marking machine.